Have you ever walked past something for as long as you can remember but never notice it? I've owned my dish drying rack for 3 years now and for the first time the other day I noticed the rubbermaid branding on it.... weird I'm talking about this, yes, but I've found myself doing that with a lot of things... So if it seems like I'm looking deep into or at objects, it's only because I don't want to miss anything :)
My hair is red right now. I absolutely love it, maybe because it brings out my pink cheeks and blue eyes. But who knows... I've always had a distaste for red hair girls (exception to my beautiful and sweet cousin Callie), but I think I can accept their ways and pardon the type A personality these auburn haired girls always seem to have.... It is crazy maintenance to keep up the color, so I'll probably be hitting a normal again soon..... maybe.
I was leaving Smith's today and saw a homeless man on the corner... I never give money cause I don't want them buying cigarettes with it, so I grabbed my bag of tortillas and split them open! I tossed them out to the man and said "I hope you like tortilla shells!!" He looked confused at first but then broke into this nonstop laugh. I myself then looked confused, but he started devouring the food with the most handsome toothless smile I've ever seen. The world becomes better when we share tortilla shells :)
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4- came out May 20th, and of course I had tickets to the midnight showing on the 19th. I was about the giddiest girl in the world that day, and my Captain Jack Sparrow did not let me down. I'd love to sail the seas and find creepy mermaid tears while fighting other pirates... It's as I was born to be.... and It'll be a pirate's life for me, Saavy??
I love how you shared your tortilla shells! I am still laughing just thinking about how random tortilla shells would be for the guy, but love it! That was so thoughtful! I love you and how kind you are! Thanks for your wonderful example!
ReplyDelete