


Well studying for finals is getting boring... you can only read so many Utah state policies before you want to pull your hair. The sunshine is gorgeous today and I keep taking breaks to check on my flowers outside so I can enjoy it. Summer is coming and I couldn't be more excited! I like walking around the city more so when it's not winter.
I'm on day 3 of taking baths... I think I fit better in a tub when I was.. well the age of 3. I also think the rubber duckies fit better in the tub with me when I was 3... In my future house, I will be owning a bathtub that can fit me comfortably with some room for all 20 rubber duckies I will be owning. Also a cup holder for my orange juice.
As already known, I'm the most avid fan of The Amazing Race on CBS. I get goosebumps every Sunday dinner knowing it'll be on in less than an hour. I don't know how my love got started for the series, but it's been an affair for quite sometime! We're nearing the end of the 18th season with the 19th already casted. There will be a final 20th season before they take the show off.. I want so badly to be on the show and am checking the website daily for the application! Racing around the world with my Dad, sisters or best friend Steve would be one of the best adventures! Sooo... if you have not been keeping up with The Amazing Race, get to it... because I will one day be on your TV racing for a million dollars.
No comments:
Post a Comment