
Santa's cookies this year!

Handsome Dad and Beautiful Mom.

Vanessa was absolutely torn Aliyah had to leave.

Michelle, Jeff, and Aliyah! We wish you could stay!

Aliyah will be getting a baby sister soon!

Ring a round the rosies!

What does a cow say? MOOOOO!

Full of giggles with Dad!

I think you made their day Michelle!

Peek-a-boo with my Aliyah!

Run from Grandma!!!

The kid's most favorite activity!

Coloring with my best friends!

The purest love.

Playtime in the snow!

My beautician Vanessa.

Haha Solomon and Amanda losing!

Merry Christmas in Hawaii!

Christmas morning at Vanessa and Owen's!

Owen's new racetrack!

Exactly what she wanted from Santa!

Grandpa is their most favorite!

Playing the ipad as a family!

Want some cookie dough?

Sprinkle dusting her cookies.

Great Grandpa kisses!

My best friend Vanessa and me!

The cutest bunch of girls you did meet.

Share the sugar love!
You take the most amazing pictures Kimberly!! I especially like the one with Vanessa kissing the snowman! I love you so much! :D
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Christmas! I think the best part was that we were able to see you guys this year! Thanks for coming up to spend time with us! I love all the pictures from the celebrations. I have to agree with Drew - you do take amazing pictures and I love how it captures the moment! Fun times. I miss you tons! Lots of love and hugs!!!! Good luck with this next semester!
ReplyDelete