Certainly need to write in here more. I am lacking in my journal entrees from probably about... jr. high? So it'd be nice to make some record of what is going on in my life so one day I can look at my grandchild and say "yes I was that crazy and yep, you'll probably be too."
My one bedroom house is decorated floor to ceiling with christmas lights for the holidays. My roomer Shan went wild and I love how it looks like a glowing ginger bread house. I'm hoping the electric bill won't be as much as our gas was. Being warm and content I didn't even bother to check the thermostat was on 78. It was like a dollar per degree this month!
Finals are done! Secret- I'm scared to check my grades. I always have been. Maybe not so much scared, but nervous? I'd rather just not have grades and just have fun learning schools! Seriously life would be such a better place, at least in my world!
My best friend Nikki just moved into a home with her cute little family! I've been excited for her all week and can't imagine how excited they've been. She's been my pillar of strength through and through. She's seriously an angel sent to take care of me.
It's almost Christmas! With all the rain it feels a little off, but I couldn't be more excited! I think it's my favorite time of the year because I love giving. I think that was my sole purpose in life. I'm the happiest when others are! My family has a lot of December birthdays and I just want to wish everyone the happiest! Especially my Dad! He means the world to me.
Photography- I have such a love for taking photos. And from my photos I love sketching those moments I caught and translating them to what they mean to me. I recently got a really nice camera this fall semester! With finals over and this nice break here I'm hoping to really go wild with my art and get a bunch of photos and sketches in to sell this spring at parks here in Salt Lake.
I don't usually speak much on the matter, but the other day I had a flashback on the train ride home to Syracuse. My old boyfriend Charlie and I would often ride the train to see each other when we were dating. Sitting on the train I couldn't help but relive moments, and it was sad that all the moments being relived were the ones I had been scarred with. I remember one day we were at our favorite park where we'd always watch the sunset before we'd go home. We were kissing and he stopped me and started yelling at me how I was doing it all wrong. He grabbed me to do it again and then pushed me away telling me it's no use. I stood there heartbroken not knowing what I did wrong and watching him walk off. I never knew when I'd do something wrong. I cried the rest of the train ride home.
babe. i love you. that is all. dont let old memories take over your life. i know it doesnt but just live in the memories we are making now and the things that make you the happiest. it will make things so much better!! :) i absolutely despise those men who have ruined our lifes or even made us feel like crap at all in our lifes. but i am glad we have each other and that we have the Lord who is here all the time for us. think about it... He is the greatest ever. the Lord will protect us. :)
ReplyDeletekeep praying and keep your head up. our prince charming is out there and we will not cry any tears over him. :) he will make us so happy that we will never want to cry again!!! :)
i love you kimberly!! :)
loves shanbear!!! :)