Sunday, December 4, 2011

I love my kitten Socks.
Socks apparently loses baby teeth.
Found that out when my boyfriend knocked it out.
I spent the weekend in St. George.
Christmas party with Zac's family.
Had the best time.
I love them a lot.
I also love drawing on mustaches.
Next week is my birthday.
I'm so excited to celebrate it with my family.
Strawberries dipped in chocolate will be my birthday cake.
And I get to dance with my sisters.
Maybe watch Pirates of the Caribbean twice.
I really like my new job at the bank.
It's the same job.
Different people and location can make a huge difference.
I accidently threw away my schedule for this week.
I have no idea when I go in tomorrow.
My hamster Manyu lost her eye.
Socks got way too playful through the cage.
Manyu is now a pirate, so it's going to be ok.
My other hamster Queen Elizabeth is fat.
Zac made her that way.
I have an amazing roommate named Sara.
She moved in last month.
I couldn't ask for anyone more wonderful.
Christmas pine scent makes me happy.
That's why I always park on the top floor of Smith's.
Grandma and I are having dinner on Tuesday night.
I'm ready for the holidays.
I'm also ready to build a snow dinosaur with my nephew Owen.
And a princess snow castle with Vanessa and Aliyah.
I'm really happy.
I really am.
:)

1 comment: