Wednesday, September 28, 2011

dilemna of a sleepaholic.

I have issues...yes.. Many, it's true.  But one I cannot understand, is my problem with alarm clocks.

My phone goes off every morning at 6:45 am.  I also have a pink alarm clock across the room that goes off at 7:00 am as well as an ipod with the loudest sheep baahing you could ever wake to.  A normal person would shut them off and get started with their day..  I'm not normal.  Instead I shut them off in my sleep.  The best part, it's always about 15 minutes before they go off.  I don't know what to do besides hiring someone to come hide my alarms before I go to bed every night.  But until then I will shut off every alarm involuntarily before they ever go off and sleep contently until I have 10 minutes to rush to work.

I cannot continue this way.

1 comment:

  1. Remember when I would try to wake you up for school here at home? You hated me for coming in singing "Good morning...it's a brand new day" or "zippity doo da zippity ay...my oh my what a beautiful day!!!"

    Pleasant dreams and hope you wake up in the morning on time! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete