Friday, September 9, 2011

10:40 AM at the surplus.

Work...All my papers are in this morning and the lack of customers is wonderful.  The phone here at work is ringing off the hook though and I realized how much I hate that annoying tone.  I'm tired this morning which is weird for going to bed at 11:30.  I called my sister Amanda last night and had a lovely phone call in which she made my blues of the day go away.  She told me to try out a website called Morph Thing.  You can morph faces or create babies with celebrities and I will tell you this- I should not ever have babies with Obama. I'll have to post a picture when I get back home.

I had the best Labor Day weekend with my family up at East Canyon.  We spent the days out in the sun playing tennis which couldn't make me any happier! I was thrilled on how amazing everyone was playing.  We've got tennis talent running through this side of the family for sure.  I loved having my Vanessa, Owen and Aliyah with me and it was so good catching up with Mom, Dad, sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles, Grandpa and Grandma.  Oh and yes, we totally had an Anastasia movie night and we all sang on top of our lungs to each of the songs.  Basically it was a perfect getaway and I'm pretty sure I have the best family.

I also have a cute boyfriend.  His name is Zac.  He is best friends with my kitten and my kitten can't get enough of him or his socks.  He had to leave a pair at my house just to keep my kitten happy.  Which it has, he doesn't sleep anywhere without dragging them there first.  Zac went out this weekend with our best friends Steve and Sean to California with the Muss Bus for the USC/UofU football game.  I get to feed his fish Mickey and Roonie while he's gone. Mickey is probably the coolest fish in the world because legitly there is a Mickey Mouse on his tail.  It's pretty mind blowing. I like their home and consider it my second home here in Salt Lake.  The three boys are my best friends and I'm pretty lucky to have them.

PS, I'm selling some clothes, shoes, and UofU football tickets online through KSL and facebook.  Let me know if you're interested in any of it.  I'm also working on some artwork that I'll be selling and if you have any requests for artwork do let me know! I will cater for your needs.

Well my grape fruit and mac n' cheese are calling upstairs in the break room.  I'm going to eat some lunch and pray the work phone doesn't destroy my ears by the end of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment