Saturday, March 26, 2011

babby birbay.

20 reasons I love Arianne on her birthday and basically the other 364 days.
1. She makes me snort.
2. We're the best lego wii partners ever.
3. We make up weird songs (aka the title)
4. I'm jealous of how pretty she looks without makeup.
5. She makes the best Oreo sandwiches.
6. Ok so she just makes the best desserts in general.
7. She's my partner in crime.
8. Also my tennis partner.
9. She can do anything when she puts her mind to it.
10. She hates Taylor Swift like I do.
11. She secretly loves the color pink too.
12. I'm jealous of her homework skills.
13. She's got the prettiest blue eyes.
14. She was the best roomie of 4 back at Snow!
15. I love her toenails.
16. She always loves me, even if her eyes roll at me first :)
17. Her hair is like gold...serious.
18. Our ping pong skills are legit together.
19. We make weird noises.
20. I LOVE ARIANNE BECAUSE SHE IS ARIANNE!
Happy Birthday little sister.

2 comments:

  1. You're totally right on numbers 4,5,13,& 20. Actually you're right on all the 20 reasons Arianne is special. We are grateful that she is a part of our family! You both are cute sisters and beautiful daughters!
    Love you all.
    Hugs, Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete