Wednesday, August 18, 2010

it's beginning.


School is starting Monday! I'm here at the library trying to get everything ready. Tuition needs to be paid, books bought, and rent will be due. Money stinks I decided. It always ends up gone no matter how high it's piled. If I was a millionaire I would go through school twice, eat all the spagettiO's I wanted, and have a cute little avenue house with a puppy named Comet so my neices and nephew could play with us. How do you become a millionaire? I don't know. I haven't figured that out... besides being lucky. Which I'm not too bad at! Ask Grandma when we play Sequence haha. I miss my family and summer already. This year will be an adventure! I'm grateful for the chance and opportunity to come to school here at this AMAZING university. I'm super excited to be a student. I got my ID card just the other day and feel all official! Dad was my superhero and helped me fix up my bike so I can have my "bikemobile" for the next two years! Strong legs and a healthy heart is my goal! Mom made my day and bought my helmet and tire tubes for me! I'll post pictures of it all soon.

Arianne heads off to Snow too! I feel like such a mother cause I'm scared to have her off on her own! I'm so weird. But I can't shake the feeling until she makes a couple drives safely and starts having crazy fun! Laura will be starting school too!!! I wish I could go to school with her, it'd probably be ten times funner! I love playing with her so I'm going to take the train home a lot so we can have adventures! But I love my family a lot and hope they know so.

Shan and I adopted children. Fish children that is! And they make us so happy :)
I will put up photos of Zoekoe and Salazar soon!

I'm sadly off to give up a chunk of money to the University's cash register. I hope they're happy taking it and hope the education is worth every penny! I know I'll do my part to make it so!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with school! We will miss you here at home, but we know that you will have fun and learn lots at U of U. Go Utes!
    Thanks for being our beautiful daughter. We love you! Be good and be careful.
    Love, Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with school, Sis! We love you and miss you tons! I agree with you on the money thing. It's so hard writing out those checks! Just don't forget me when you become a millionaire! :) Congrats on the fish! I'm excited to see pictures. Love ya! GO UTES!!! Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited! I hope it's going well! You should come visit me and Mike and Eva too - we'll be moving close to your home I hope!!!

    ReplyDelete