Thursday, April 29, 2010

Earth Day should be every day!


Some fun shots I've taken the past couple weeks here in April! I love Earth :)

Spring is here!

Fluffy Bumblebees are friends :)

Sidewalk chalk can add the prettiest spring colors to shadows!

One of Mom's Favorite :) Blossoming all around our yard!

The Girls and I's Earth Day celebration! We planted seeds!

I just want to make a wish and blow!

Right outside our back porch at home! I wish I could lay in them!

Spring is even blooming in the shadows!

Outside one of the Professor's home here in Ephraim!

This just made me joyed :)

1 comment:

  1. Did you take all of these? Lovely! Big, fat, bumblebee is pretty but he freaks me out! Love the sidewalk chalk shadows-gorgeous! You made me remember to take time to look for the small, simple, and beautiful things-I love you!

    ReplyDelete