Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's A Birthday!


21 Years Old Today!

It feels not quite different from yesterday, but I am a full launched adult now ;)
The family made it such a fun day today and I loved being with them! I got to nap with Vanessa, play dress up with red lipstick, and watch Mark, Sabrina and Owen be Joseph, Mary, and Jesus in the ward play. I got real fun gifts this year! The family got me a beautiful yellow sweater, the Clue Spy game, bracelets and a pair of earrings! We had delicious cake too and I blew out all my candles :) I believe that you can share your wishes, because I think they become stronger wishes and will come true even more if you do. So this year I wished for one of the funnest and safest years :) also to ride an elephant in a jungle... haha

Dad was driving us back from helping Mark and Sabrina move into their home and told me how fun of day this had been for him. He let me know how hard it would have been today if I wasn't here to celebrate it with him and all they had instead were photos to remember. I was overwhelmed with love. I'm so grateful to be here for my 21st birthday and I am filled with love today! Today I would say, couldn't have gone better.

1 comment: